How The Program Works
Regal Wants Your Fundraising Event To Be Successful!
We Offer A Couple Of Options:
Have A Local Regal Rep Coordinate Your Fundraising Campaign
- Fill out the form requesting a Local Regal Representative to help Co-ordinate your Fundraising Campaign. Regal will locate a Rep in your area and they will contact you. They will help you get organized and supply you with personalized tools to make your fundraising campaign a success.
Get started with the help of a Independent Regal Rep
Coordinate Your Own Fundraiser
- Set your Fundraising Goal - We have found that on average each catalogue distributed for a fundraiser should bring in at least $20. Your goal is calculated using $20 in sales for every catalogue reserved. For example, if you reserved 20 catalogues, your fundraising goal is $400.
- Register your fundraising campaign by filling out the details. To maximize your profits we have found that it is always best to end your campaign on the last day of the month. You will receive an email once you have submitted the form.
- We place your catalogue order and create your fundraising website. Within 1 business day you will receive an email containing your fundraising website address, campaign specifics and helpful guides.
- Your supporters place their orders on your website and pay via credit card. Orders are shipped directly to your supporters. You will receive an email when an order is placed on your site.
- Your supporters can process exchanges through our special online Exchange Centre. Refunds can be requested through the Centre as well as long your campaign is open. After your campaign closes we can only process exchanges.
- At the end of your campaign period (process at the end of each month), your site will be deactivated (if applicable) and we will notify you of the profit earned. Payments will be issued within the following month after close with the exception during the peak periods of November and December.